Hello friends! Happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’m getting a haircut and hopefully eating lots of sandwiches outside. Check out some of my favorite links from around the web this week.
- How to make a DIY Pressed Flower iPhone Case | via Etsy
- I’m making these Teriyaki Chicken Sliders for dinner this week – yum! | via Mangoes and Palm Trees
- Brickyard Buffalo is my new favorite online pop-up market!
- More sandwiches! Dying to make this Caprese Grilled Cheese with Arugula Pesto | via Feasting at Home
- How to Make your Lips Look Bigger | via the Beauty Department (also check out my other Beauty Department post here)
- A look inside the Kings County Distillery | via The Selby
- I bought these shoes in blush this week and am now dying to get them in black! | via Lori’s Shoes
- This Avocado Smoothie with Kiwi & Lime looks refreshing & delicious | also via Feasting at Home
- How to make a Braided T-Shirt Rug | via My Poppet